How To Find Clarity In What Your Brand Stands For So You Can Immediately Start To Attract The Right Clients
(without wasting time, losing revenue, or EVER sending another cold DM.)
"My brain is in overdrive and I love it. After going through the Personal Branding Playbook lessons for my organizational business the whole niche focus Kristin teaches about is changing my brain. Great ideas are flowing in my head and giving me so many things I want to talk about in my posts."
-Daniele Mineck, Simplified Spaces
"I've learned so much more about myself through Kristin's CORE foundation method. I realized I was made to do MORE (and give more) of myself using other channels instead of having my MLM own my identity. I now have big plans to serve others with my past experiences."
- Jamie Soucy-Nenaber, SN Agency
"My biggest problem before purchasing the Personal Branding Playbook was pulling together and organizing all the thoughts I had swirling in my head and understanding who my ideal client was. This course helped me narrow down my ideal client (niche) and think through what value I could share. I finally felt like I had something solid to work with and build on."
- Wendy Freeman, Herbal Alchemy
Struggling to differentiate yourself in a crowded online market?
From the look of it on Instagram - there's a lot of competition in your industry.
#nutritioncoach = 3.5M posts, #timemanagement = 1.2M posts, #personalstylist = 3.3M posts, #skincareroutine = 25.7M posts, #homedecor = 137M posts ....you get the idea!
But you're here to make bold moves.
You don't have any interest in blending in with thousands of others.
You need to get your brand noticed... and quick!
That's why I created the Personal Branding Playbook so you can do the work needed NOW to stand out and make a name for yourself using target messaging ...
Without wasting anymore time than you already have!
In a digital age where competition is fierce, and attention spans are as short as a goldfish (8-seconds!)...
your brand strategy can make or break your business.
THE 4 COMMON BRANDING MISTAKES INCLUDE:
Thinking self-promotion is egotistical when this idea can limit your potential. People buy from people.... that person is you.
Not investing the time upfront to lay out your brand strategy properly can cause significant time loss and delays later on.
Believing branding is superficial and doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things. It's not about a pretty logo (that's not this course!) - but about using the right messaging to quickly build trust and speed up sales.
Wanting to market to the masses - when you should do the opposite. (You'll learn why soon!)
If you've made these mistakes, it's not your fault.
But to launch your business and attract the right people to it - you must stop making these mistakes and start harnessing the power of your brand effectively.
Imagine having MORE conversations with less work.
By the end of this program,
you will have…
Narrowed Your Focus On Who Needs Your Product
Finally organize all your thoughts about who your ideal client is (and isn't) and come out of this course with a precise plan to attract them.
Uncovered Your Superpower To Know What You Stand ForFind purpose in your past and how to use it to inspire others through your story and skills in your business.
Embraced And Highlighted Your Unique Qualities
A good brand strategy should reflect who you are and what your business stands for, not force you into a cookie-cutter mold.
Clear And Consistent Messaging To Grow Trust
Having a strong cohesive brand across all platforms allows your clients to trust (& recognize!) you. This eliminates all second guessing if you are the right solution for them.
Fulfilled An Unmet Market Need With Your Offer
You were made for more and having a undeniably differentiated product in the marketplace is key to standing out among competition.
Ready to organize all those thoughts swirling in your head?
Stop feeling overwhelmed and paralyzed. Inside this course you'll learn where to start and how to put a plan in action for your brand in ONE HOUR.
YES! PLEASE HELP ME GET A PLAN IN ACTION
Hi! I'm your instructor, Kristin
I'm an entrepreneur, creative, and certified business coach with more than two decades of experience working in the online digital space.
I'm passionate about all things related to brand strategy and lead generation.
From making your brand look totally badass to finding ways to automate your operations, I bring a unique vision and new framework to growing your online business.
I have a sweet spot for strong ass women who are ready to take up more space and STAND OUT in this noisy world we live in.
1,106 Course Students • 64 Marketing Clients • 10,979 Email Subscribers
How to Get Started Now
Purchase the Course
Click the green button to purchase the Personal Branding Playbook course. The course will instantly be added to your Roadmap Courses Library, ready for you to access at your convenience either through your desktop or the Kajabi app. If you don't already have an account with me - you'll be prompted to set up your login and password during checkout.Buy Now
Start the Course
Allocate an hour to go through the course. Access the course through your Roadmap Courses Library and dive into the first lesson! A workbook is also provided for you to print out and use. You will use the prompts, checklists, and Google Sheet provided as you go through all 7 video lessons.
A Plan to Follow
Upon finishing the 7 video lessons, you will possess a comprehensive Brand Marketing (Google) Sheet, equipped and primed to execute your brand strategy. You know exactly how to set yourself apart from competition to attract clients because you know why your brand is different. You'll know who you need to target in your messaging and how to speak to them to close sales quicker. Your next steps will be laid out for you as you move through the Digital Branding Roadmap.
The Personal Branding Playbook
Get crystal clear on exactly what you stand for so that the perfect clients start finding YOU! Cut down wasted time and money—no more sending those dreaded and uncomfortable DMs.
Here's what we will cover in 60 minutes
What Makes You, You?
(Valued at $997)
Uncover your unique strengths and skills so you never feel like a copycat again.
- Understand who you are and what you stand for.
- Put your unique stamp on this world.
- Have a brand strategy that reflects your values and authentic self.
Attracting Your Ideal Client
(Valued at $997)
Pinpoint who you are meant to serve so you never create stale content again.
- Have a solid understanding of your client's needs and wants.
- Fulfill unmet market needs by understanding your audience's immediate problems.
- Assure your brand appeals to your ideal client.
Defining Your Brand Voice
(Valued at $797)
Create a voice that is uniquely yours so you never sound like others in your industry.
- Showcase your unique perspective and beliefs on your industry.
- Build trust with authenticity and transparency.
- Publish content that accurately reflects your values and personality.
(Valued at $397)
Define your brand personality and how you want your audience to perceive you.
- Become instantly recognizable in your tone, language, and messaging.
- Increase engagement by having a brand that feels approachable.
- Emphasize you unique perspective to help you stand out from the crowd.
Writing Your Niche Statement
(Valued at $997)
Craft a clear statement to attract more qualified leads and clients without confusing your audience.
- Clearly define who you help and what transformation your provide.
- Resonate with your ideal client to motivate them to take action.
- Capture your audience's attention so you stand out from a sea of other creators.
Brand Positioning Guide
(Valued at $697)
Set internal guidelines for your brand messaging to ensure all your communication is consistent.
- Maintain direction and purpose to create a successful offer launch.
- Seize your niche in the marketplace.
- Kickstart your planning and content marketing.
The Personal Branding Playbook Workbook
Includes 37 pages of thought-provoking questions, strategy templates, course cliff notes, and checklists!
*Plus* These 3 Bonuses to Quickstart Your Brand Strategy
Of course, I couldn't leave out the exact tools I use with my 1:1 clients to organize and laser in on their brand strategy! Here's what I'm throwing in...
Brand Marketing Sheet
Keep track of your ideas and stay organized in one centralized location. Get access to all 15 tabs of the exact Brand Marketing Sheet I use with my clients.
(A $997 Value)
What You’ll Get:
Keep track of everything from your ideal customer to your marketing plan, and everything in between.
- Google Sheets is user-friendly software that you can access easily, and it's very intuitive to use.
- Instead of juggling multiple documents and loose files, you can keep all the essential information you need digitally in one place.
- Plus, if you're working with a team, you can all access the same sheet, so everyone is on the same page with your brand strategy.
Offer Idea Generator
How to come up with a digital product idea your niche audience will be begging to buy from you.
(A $497 Value)
What You’ll Get:
Narrow down what it is that your audience wants to buy from you to turn it into a digital product.
- Understand the two skillset offer types that you can make money with.
- Know how to attract the efficiency mindset audience who wants to pay you for your knowledge.
- Use these digital product ideas to create a full digital product funnel.
(10) Client Brand Strategy Examples
Real-life business examples offer a wealth of valuable insights that can help you make informed decisions about your branding, marketing, and overall business strategy.
(A $197 Value)
What You’ll Get:
Creating a brand that speaks to your audience is no easy feat. But when you can get inspiration from what's worked in the past you can jumpstart your journey to success.
- Blueprint for creating a strong brand strategy.
- Discover innovative marketing techniques that might be useful for your own business.
- Increase your chances of success by following the lead of what's worked for others.
Frequently Asked Questions
What my most successful students asked before joining The Personal Branding Playbook
I hate talking about myself - can I still find success in my business?
I have a business but never know if what I'm posting on social media is doing any good. Will this course help me?
I always thought branding was for large businesses? You sure I need it?
How will I know your method will help me?
What happens if I have questions during the course?
How long will it take me to finish the course?
I'm still unsure - what is your return policy?
Can you remind me of everything I’m getting when I sign up today?
14-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you don't feel as the information you learn inside the 8 videos and 37 page workbook provided in the course were worth your investment - based on the clarity you generated over the first 14 days, show me you've put in the work, and I will refund your investment. Just signup and test me out. If I’m not your mentor, no harm, no foul, ask for a refund. But if you’re like my other students, this can literally be a new beginning for you as you nail your personal branding.
Enroll in The Personal Branding Playbook Today!
Maximize your potential to attract the RIGHT clients! Get crystal clear on what makes your brand (you!) unique so that it's easy for them to find you and recognize why they need YOUR offer. Cut down wasted time and money—no more second guessing every move you make in your business.
If "surely I can figure it out" isn't getting you anywhere... it's time to learn from someone who does this for a living!
It's OK to finally ask for help. In a matter of HOURS you can have your entire business mapped out and leave this course with a clear head and plan of action.ALRIGHT! I'M IN!
How to know FOR SURE Personal Branding Playbook is for you:
- If you've ever thought to yourself "I'm just not good at sales." Believe me, its not YOU it's simply an misalignment in your message and targeting.
- You've been going at your business for awhile now without much marketing help. But lately - you just can't get over the hump to scale.
- You've joined a direct sales company but the way they approach selling feels a but... let's say "yuck" and you know there HAS TO be a better way.
- You've recently took the plunge to branch off from your full time career to start your own thing. You've got a product/service idea but other than that you're now sure what to do first.
- You dream of starting your own side business. You have skills in areas but aren't sure how to pull all the pieces together to launch a legit business.
- You own a profitable business but lately things are feeling stale. You need a bit of refocus to get back on track and rejuvenate your mojo!
- You've switched gears in your business lately. Maybe with a new product, partnership, or company and need to find your new brand focus.